Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Some pieces for Moi



Here a few things I've whipped up for myself recently. These are my fav earrings of the moment. The Lampies came from the USA and I've teamed them with my favourite Swarovski crytals in tones of Green.

All these amazing colours reminded of the tones found in the ocean in the tropical north.

I also have some gold tone Lampies in the same style and waiting for inspiration to hit.


The next set I whipped up to wear to a concert this weekend. My outfit is a Black and Cream pattern knee length dress that I plan to wear over black pants. I named this set "Redee or Not".

The Red lampies are from another of my friends Bev Butler from northern New South Wales. I teamed them with Black and Red 5000 Swarovski Crystals, beaten artistic wire and Sterling silver chain.
I adore the earrings, the hooks came from the USA.


Here's another pair of my favourites. I made these to go with a jungle print top that I often wear with Jeans.

These are glass, teamed with Swarovski Crystals. The hooks are 925 silver.

No comments: