Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back home safe and sound


Argyra's Crown my award winning Bridal Tiara arrived home safe and sound yesterday from the Sydney Bead and Gem Show co-ordiators (Conference and Exhibition Organisers).

I also received my certificates and prizes along with a lovely letter encouring me to enter again next year. The standard of finalists entries was very high this year, so will certainly have to come up with something even more amazing next year. Already have a few ideas about what I'd like to submit.

This piece "Cooper for Cleopatra" was also a finalist at the 2007 Sydney Bead and Gem show.
But as I'd entered it the 2007 Creative Beading Awards of Excellance and it was selected amongst the Top 25, I couldn't send it for judging at the Bead and Gem show.
But its all good, "CC" is currently doing the rounds of the Craft and Quilt Fairs in Australia and New Zealand as part of the Swarovski Creative Beading exhibition which is great exposure.
Check out the Craft and Quilt fair website www.craftfair.com.au for dates and locations.

No comments: