Wednesday, October 3, 2007

How many dogs does it take to change a light blub?

Border Collie - Just one, but why not let me change the light fixture so it will accept fluorescent bulbs, which are much more efficient.... (typical border collie always thinking!!)
Bull Dog - Don't bother, I'll just lie here in the dark
German Shepherd - Just one, but it'll have to wait until I have rescued those people trapped in the dark and led them to safety
Sheepdog - I will, as soon as I arrange all the new bulbs in a tight and orderly little circle.
Golden retriever - The sun is shining, we've no work today and you're worried about a light bulb?
Rottweiler - Go ahead and see if you are tough enough to make me!
Labrador retriever - I can do it Please.... Please .... Please .... you know I can. Please...
Greyhound - It isn't moving so who cares?
Pointer - I see it. There it is.. Look, its right there....
Jack Russell - I can reach it. All I have to do is keep bouncing off the furniture and walls.
Poodle - I'll just whisper some sweet nothings into the border collie's ear and he'll do it.


Extract taken from why does a dog act that way.
"A complete guide to your dog's personality" - Stanley Coren (Simon and Schuster)

No comments: