Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Sea's Treasure Chest

Here are a few strands of Pearls that I've been working on.

I love the colour of the Pearls in the pic above and have teamed them with a Hilltribe Silver Star Fish clasp, the last one in my captivity for the moment and some beautiful Blue Zircon Crystals.

Just perfect for summer or maybe a beach wedding.





These round pink pearls are gorgeous too, a very soft pink and fairly large.

I decided to make them unique by finishing off the strand with a a couple of coin pearls in the same shade.


These will look fabulous on and a just perfect for summer as well.




These coin pearls were described as Steel Grey, but they're shot with rainbow tones. green, blue, pink and copper. I added the Indocolite Swarovski Crystals to capture the blue tones in the pearls and the Paua Shell Clasp


All these and more can be found on my Bridal Jewellery site. See the links at the bottom of the page.

No comments: