Monday, December 3, 2007

End of Year Party Display Pics



Saturday was my last party for this year, not sure what I'm doing next year, as I hope to work elsewhere part-time or full-time depending on what pops up. So it could be my last party ever! Thanks to all those who RSVP'd and rolled up. It was indeed fantastic to see all my old workmates, friends and some new ones as well.
Frankly I was wrecked by the end of the day, having started at 6.00am with food prep and ending around 9.00pm after cleaning up. So pretty much most of the week was taken up with organizing, setting up said display, food and drink shopping etc. Think I earned my money this week. My websites and blog will continue to run and of course I'll still be making jewellery for anyone who asks.
Thanks also to Steve and Michael for their great Bar work and keeping the guests entertained. Congratulations to the lucky door prize winners. One of the prizes not sure what it was - am guessing earrings, was donated by Virginia S Jewellery and of course the beaten wire sea creature bookmark came from me.

No comments: