Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Xmas and a very Happy New Year


This is likely to be my last post for a few days now. Got to get ready for the hoards about to descend on me for Christmas lunch. We've just had a nice long weekend away on the Sunshine Coast with my brother and his family. Rem had an absolute whale of a time, swimming, playing fetch, chasing his soccer ball and generally having fun with my niece Samantha. I think he's a little tired today, not surprising really. He and my hubby swam a couple of hundred metres and back out to a little sand island in the middle of the Noosa River. We found a little spot that is sign posted as a dog exercise area off one of the main swimming beaches. Still a beautiful spot, but recently ruined by a large flood. Lots of trees uprooted along the banks and now only a very small sand beach. Gorgeous blue water and little sand banks here and there. Have a great Xmas and New Year.
PS.. The Pic is of my nine month old Border Collie, Rem, doing his Rudolph impersonation. Isn't he just the cutest boy?

No comments: