Saturday, January 26, 2008

Stay tuned - Posts for next week


Gosh have so much happening at present. Just trying to get my head around it all.
Tomorrow we're having our Australia Day picnic with friends and family at the beach. Yes I know its a day late, but it is a long weekend. We've having a sausage sizzle along with one of Australia's best known cakes/desserts - Lamingtons and lots of stone and tropical fruits.

Monday will be cleanup day, finish work on the upstairs back veranda, get the top sorted with the sideboard out there. I bought some felt and plan to sew an underlay top for it that can sit under a piece glass. Have all sorts of ideas running around in my head for that. Will post a pic when its finished..

Wednesday is carpet laying day in the bedroom that's been renovated, then hopefully Michael will put together the flat pack 8 draw chest that I bought at Ikea last week.
Our local Bunning are out of the knobs I need for the chest, so looks like ahunting we will go!

Thursday, more chores and grocery shopping and moving furniture

Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be busy with trips to the markets, beach etc.

Upcoming blog posts include:
- Tips for selling your jewellery
- Next stone in the series of Yellow Gems that I plan to feature... its a surprise!
- Some pics of my newly furnished bedroom, oh I so can't wait to move back in.
- China Painting and lots more.

No comments: