Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A bit of a spruce up for 2008


I guess the title of this post says it all. Had a bit of time over the last week to make a few changes and investigate the "Settings" of this site a little more closely. Something I've been wanting to do since I started writing this Blog.
Decided I needed more colour for a start, so I've tried to stick with my most fave tones, Greens, Blues, Violets - all jewels of the sea.

The title pic on my blog is one of the Froggy pendants I designed in 2007. Boy, was it interesting playing around with the pic. Not sure that I'm entirely happy with it yet, but I shall persevere. The Lampwork once again by my lovely friend Sabine E Wilkins of Sydney and of course the quote is mine and best sums up my feelings about Wire.
The frog pic featured on this post is another of Sabine's Lampwork Beads.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovin the new look, it's fresh and oh so very 2008!

Bernie said...

Thanks very much Kyles, always great to get feedback.